Thursday, August 18, 2011

Snack Pack!

I remember when Becca was pregnant, she kept telling me: "I can't get enough chocolate pudding."

I'm not sure if this planted a seed in my subconscious, but recently, I crave Snack Packs constantly; no other brand of pudding will suffice. Every time we go to the grocery store, I find myself putting several packages into the buggy (I mean, shopping cart). Unfortunately (for me), Nathan and Eliza have both discovered they also love chocolate pudding, so the delightful snacks don't last long at our house.





4 comments:

  1. I didn't let Kyle touch my chocolate pudding! I NEEDED THAT>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I want to say, "Don't touch my stuff!"

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE that first picture! The whole series is pretty awesome, but that first one takes the chocolate pudding cup. Which now sounds like a fantastic idea. I should tell Ty to go to the store for me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last picture! She is so super cute!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts