Saturday, December 7, 2013

You Know Christmas is Coming When....

1) You drive to the mall in the middle of an epic snowstorm because Bath & Body Works is having a huge clearance on hand soaps (which make the perfect Christmas gift for teachers and neighbors!). I hate driving in the snow, so the fact that I left my house at all is a huge deal. And, I spelled every scent and these are the best. Trust me.
2) Things like this arrive at your doorstep:
Nathan had to smuggle it inside without Eliza seeing it, which was quite the feat! This Barbie Dream House is HUGE! My dad just made all of her dreams come true. I can't wait for her to see it on Christmas morning.

3) You make cookies every chance you get. Eliza is obsessed with decorating Christmas trees and gingerbread men. How can we resist this cute face, though?


No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts