Sunday, December 22, 2013

Christmas Sunday

Growing up, the Sunday before Christmas was always my favorite church service of the year. I loved the focus on Christ's birth and the songs celebrating the Christmas season. My mom always made sure we had a new Christmas outfit, so that was always an additional bonus.

Now that I'm an adult, things haven't changed at all. I still love the Sunday Christmas program, I enjoy singing in the Christmas choir, and my mom now spoils my children with adorable Christmas clothes. This year, Becca and I were members of the choir and also sang "Once in Royal David's City." Our girls looked so cute in their Christmas dresses (which happened to be Eliza's old ones from years past) and Ezra and Elliott looked like little gentlemen in their suits. It was a pretty wonderful Sunday, and it definitely feels like Christmas will be here any day.


 Sidenote: It's impossible to take pictures of all three children looking happy.



No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts