Friday, December 13, 2013

Nathan Turns 32

It seems like every year, something crazy is going on when Nathan's birthday rolls around. We're either sick or dealing with a colicky baby or adjusting to life with newborn twins or something. Sadly, this year wasn't an exception. We were all still recovering from feeling pretty awful, but I somehow managed to at least make a carrot cake with cream cheese frosting for his birthday. That's all he requested, so I made sure I didn't let him down!

 
 At 32, Nathan continues to be a full-time parent and student. He arranged his schedule so he is only gone evenings, and the kids and I love having him home during the day. Nathan also manages to work from home still, but does a great job multi-tasking when I need help around the house. He definitely deserved the cake that he wanted!

My mom contributed to Nathan's birthday gift, so I was able to buy him a piece of music equipment that he really wanted. I have no idea what it does, but Nathan was really excited (and surprised, which is always the best!).
Happy Birthday, Nathan! You are loved.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts