Thursday, February 16, 2012

Twins, Again!?

No. We are not expecting another set of twins. The "twins" that I speak of belong to my lovely sisters-in-law. My two newest nieces were born today! That's kind of like twins, right?

Ty and Jenny welcomed their first baby, Anna Renee Robbins, early this morning. Jenny sent out this adorable birth announcement via Red Stamp on her iPhone.
Chad and Danielle welcomed their fourth baby less than 11 hours later. Evelyn (Evie) Robbins was born at 12:11 PM. She weighed 8 lbs, 14 oz, and was 20.5 inches long.

These were some big babies! I couldn't believe they were only an ounce apart in weight. They were twice the size of this guy (Ezra) when they were born.
Check out the size of that binkie!

I bet they'll catch up to Ezra and Elliott in no time!

Two more nieces (and cousins for the kids) in one day! We feel pretty blessed in the Robbins home.

2 comments:

  1. Hooray for Robbins babies!! :) I'm so excited to get all of our little munchkins together. ADORABLE!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts