Monday, April 1, 2013

Dear Fellow Utahns,

Seersucker is cute and awesome.

Seersucker suits on a baby are the most adorable thing ever.

So, if you happen to see two little boys wearing seersucker suits to church on Easter Sunday, you might want to say they look adorable...or something.
Ok. In all seriousness, I do not expect lavish praise of my children's Sunday apparel. Usually, they wear onesies with cotton pants, so I would not want to be judged on our Sunday dress. However, I was a little surprised that most people in Utah have never heard of seersucker before. I mean, it's a pretty big deal in South Carolina.

Full disclosure: Nathan had never heard of seersucker until last week. Who did I marry!?

2 comments:

  1. There are lots of things they don't get. Monograms, sperrys and houndstooth :) I think your boys are incredibly adorable. Especially in those suits!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm not surprised. Seersucker is mostly a Southern thing. We got Spencer a seersucker tie for Easter. Seersucker is just always a good idea.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts