Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Why I Love Target

This buggy. It is amazing. All three of my kids are happy (and contained)!
Also, check out the popcorn and the ICEE. I bought one bag of popcorn and the nice lady working at the counter suggested that she divide the one bag into three separate bags. Ezra and Elliott agreed that it was a very good decision indeed. They hate sharing popcorn.
So, thank you, Target, for your deluxe buggies and tasty snacks. Moms everywhere thank you for such wonderful planning.

4 comments:

  1. I love TARGET and we always split our popcorn bag, no sharing necessary. Also 3 years ago I wouldn't have even know what a buggy was. Oh the south.

    And since I am lazy and don't want to post on your other post, the seersucker suits are adorable and I totally get it. Again, the south. Except it is not as adorable on grown men...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Also, I LOVE Target popcorn. But I love all popcorn, so that doesn't say much. Haha. The kids all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome! Also, I LOVE Target popcorn. But I love all popcorn, so that doesn't say much. Haha. The kids all look so happy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay! Target is the best. They have so much cute home stuff now! The Threshold and Nate Berkus things are so nice. That was so nice of the lady to divide the popcorn. They do that at Jamba Juice and Starbucks with little tiny cups for kids. I love how I was like, "I miss you blogging, you need to blog more" and it was really that I just hadn't looked at your blog lately because you had posted like 4 times. Keep it up, sister!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts