Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Colic Continues

Again, Eliza and I were up all night. Thankfully, Becca and Katy had taken her for a few hours in the afternoon so I could at least shower for the day. My friend Jessica suggested an Amby bed and after reading various reviews raving about its soothing powers, I am desperate for one. I have looked on KSL and Craigslist, but they have failed me so far. The website that makes the beds is "currently not shipping" any either. My last option is Ebay, which has ridiculous prices.

But at this point, I really would pay a thousand dollars or more to have a good night's rest. I'm interested if anyone knows any other beds/remedies or has an opinion regarding the Amby bed. SO...if anyone sees one of these in the Provo area, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Celia, I'm so sorry I don't have any ideas for you. I will be trying to figure this all out in a few short months. Does your doctor have any ideas for you? I wish I could come over and babysit for you! :( I hope tonight is better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry! they are way expensive! I hope you can figure something out...i saw that there is a copy cat arms reach coccon they are a lot cheaper and look like they do prety much the same thing...i really hope you can figure something out! :( i wish i had owned mine and i would so have lent it to you! good luck girl hang in there!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts