Saturday, February 15, 2014

Galentine's Day

This morning, Kimberly hosted the second annual Galentine's Day celebration at Guru's. Galentine's Day is essentially a day to celebrate our friendship and the love we have for one another. Last year, Kimberly spoiled all of us with thoughtful gifts. This year was no exception!
Kimberly is such an incredibly thoughtful friend. She painstakingly cross-stitched an individualized saying for each lady at the party. She introduced me to the movie Pitch Perfect, so she knew I thought the following line from the movie was hysterical:
She also commissioned a piece of artwork to be made for each of us, gave everyone a beautiful mint colored watch, and made chocolate covered strawberries for everyone.
Galentine's Day was just another reminder that I have been blessed with amazing friends. I couldn't have asked for more thoughtful gifts than the ones I received. I certainly felt loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts