Saturday, July 20, 2013

A Girl's First Shirley Temple

Tonight, the kids went to one of their first "fancy restaurants." Nathan and I were brave and took all three children to Michael's on the Lake in Moses Lake. Cheryl and Rex were going out to eat with Haleigh and Brandon, and we decided we didn't want to miss out on the good times.

Somehow, the kids were amazingly good. The twins were up way past their bedtimes, but we managed to eat a meal at a real restaurant without disturbing the peace too much. Undoubtedly, the highlight of the evening was Eliza's happiness when a pink Shirley Temple was brought out to her. She took a sip and was in pure heaven!
I look at this picture, and I feel like she is a teenager! She acts so mature sometimes; I just have to keep reminding myself that she is still my little girl and only three years old. I feel lucky that's she is my daughter, and I am glad she enjoys a good Shirley Temple as much as her mother :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts