Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Input, Input...Need More Input!

I am continually amazed at the size of Eliza's eyes. They are huge! Every time we go on a walk, she perches on the edge of her stroller and stares at her surroundings. I can tell she is constantly processing information. For instance, in the picture below, Eliza is wondering why I am making noises and talking in a high pitched voice as I attempt to get her to look at the camera. She is judging me already.I know the eyes do not continue to grow much larger throughout life (a few millimeters in width), but I swear they are already bigger than mine!She's pretty darn cute.

5 comments:

  1. maybe my estrogen levels are really high right now, but I feel totally obligated to tell you how adorable Eliza is. omg. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your daughter is so adorable! When do i get to see her again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, the smile with those little teeth is just adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful little lady :) P.S. I love you with red hair.. I think I already told you that, but oh well.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts