Wednesday, June 9, 2010

9 months

Eliza is nine months old. She has now been alive longer than I was pregnant. Strange. The past couple of weeks, she has changed so much. Currently, she loves: eating lint/paper at any and every opportunity, kicking her legs against hard objects, refusing to eat 90% of the baby food offered, lights, being in water, electrical chords, and chattering with Mom and Dad.

At her nine month check-up, Eliza was a champ at the doctor.She was measured, weighed, and even behaved during her shot....because she wanted the Princess Aurora band-aid.Here were her stats:
She is a giant with a moderate weight and decently proportioned head.

3 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, she is so cute! I like the look on her face when she's getting her head measured. I wanna kiss those cheeks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's getting so big! Haha. I'm glad her head isn't though. No "Robbins Head" for this little girl. I can't wait to see her and kiss those chubby little cheeks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So she got Daddy's height and luckily didn't inherit Uncle Hud's head size! Haha! Good job, Eliza! She is really "coming alive" now! :-)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts