Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Walking Revolution

Eliza and I love our Moby Wrap. Tonight, instead of strapping Eliza in her stroller for an evening walk, I securely wrapped her in the Moby . It's amazing how much more enjoyable our stroll was. She was able to happily kick her legs the entire walk and lean her head back against my chest. She loved it! As for me, I was content to swing my arms (instead of pushing a ridiculously stubborn stroller) and stare back at all of the onlookers who looked at us inquisitively. I also didn't mind having her warm little body snuggled against mine.
**p.s. I dyed my hair "Mary Jane Parker" red.

7 comments:

  1. i LOVE the hair! Eliza is getting so big!! i need more of both of you in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair is so cute! Eliza looks adorable in the Moby!

    ReplyDelete
  3. At first I thought you were going to say that she started walking. Haha. That Moby Wrap sure has come in handy. Eliza is so beautiful, just like her mommy. So, even before I saw that you said you dyed your hair, I thought, "I LOVE her hair!" Awesome color. I can't wait to see you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You just discovered how much more enjoyable everything is without a stroller?! Girl, you be missing out :) We love, love, love our wraps and carriers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! I love you with red hair. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. okay i LOVE your hair! and i LOVE my MOBY :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That picture belongs in a frame. I love your hair.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts