Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Things I "Want"

I love lists. Every day, I found myself staring at one, whether it is work-related, cleaning strategies, or an outline for grocery shopping. Today, I made a list entitled: "Things I Want." It reads, as follows:

*  lawn mower (because we are the embarrassing neighbors on the block who haven't mowed their lawn all spring)
* couch (although I just love the decor of our home, I can't handle the retro couch with shrunken cushions any longer)
* Hardwood flooring (to replace the damaged wood in our kitchen after our mini flood)
* A new bathtub (because I want one with an actual drain stopper)
* A bicycle trailer for Baby

After looking at this list, I suddenly realized I'm an adult; An adult with responsibilities. Oh how the times have changed.

3 comments:

  1. Those bike trailers are so cute! The kids in them always look like they're having fun. I have a list in my head kinda like this, and it's full of stuff for grown ups, too. We're such moms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Isn't it crazy how all the things you want are for the house or your kid?? Yup, it's adulthood, alright. :) Love youu!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Remember when the list included candy, clothes, and CDs? Paying for necessities really sucks the fun out of life. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts