Thursday, September 26, 2013

Growing Up

The boys have decided that they are big enough to sit on the chairs at the bar in our house.
Elliott
Ezra
They were so pleased with themselves that I feel a little guilty admitting that I will most likely move the chairs to the kitchen (which is gated off), where they can no longer climb them. The chairs aren't the sturdiest, so it's probably for the best. Right?

It seems like my entire life revolves around baby proofing these days. I wonder when Ezra and Elliott will stop wanting to open every door/cabinet/closet/drawer. It's amazing how much damage they can do together. They are always so pleased when they manage to get past one of our baby proofing defenses!

Meanwhile, Eliza is the prettiest four year old I know. She looks so grown up recently. A couple of weeks ago, she told me she was in a "serious mood." I asked her why she felt that way and she said, "Just because I do." Regardless of her mood, she is beautiful. 


These pictures make me miss her adorable pink glasses! I am so sad that they broke, but my amazing mother is working on getting a replacement pair. Eliza's other pair of new glasses should be here soon!

1 comment:

  1. I seriously can't imagine having two mess makers at the same time. Anna likes to sit on our chairs too. It's crazy because it makes her seem even older than she is. I can't take it. Eliza is so beautiful! I love that I get to say she's my niece.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts