Saturday, May 19, 2012

(Sometimes) I Laugh at Technology

A year ago today, we were told I was growing one healthy baby.

We were even given a photo to prove it.

Call it mother's intuition or call it just lucky humor, but I vividly remember asking, "Are you sure it's just one?"

The doctor laughed and assured us that the picture was all the proof we needed to confirm the fact that there was only one baby inside of me.

Just two weeks later, though, Nathan and I were the ones laughing (hysterical, "I-can't-believe-this-is-happening-to-us-but-I-am-thrilled-out-my-mind kind of laughing) when the picture suddenly changed to show twins.

(And if we needed any more proof that ultrasounds aren't 100% accurate, I will just remind you that my sister had a boy and not a girl after five ultrasounds)

1 comment:

A Penny For Your Thoughts