Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Quintessential Ezra and Elliott

This picture really describes their individual personalities perfectly.
As you can see, Ezra is contemplative and a bit more serious. Conversely, Elliott has playful eyes and a mischievous grin on his face almost always. I love that they are identical (by definition), but obviously so very different .


They are well on their way to being best friends. In the last couple of weeks, they really have taken notice of one another and smile and coo when they see their brother.
And I love how they still reach for each other automatically.
Elliott tends to reach for Ezra first...and Ezra tends to suck on Elliott whenever he is given the chance.

5 comments:

  1. I love these pics. My girls still don't take much notice of one another. I'm really looking forward to the day that they do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are so cute. I love seeing the different personalities too. I just love seeing them as individuals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These pictures make me so happy. I'm dying to see them again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i love them. they are so darling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, they are the sweetest boys! They do show a lot of personality with their expressions. I love their eyes. Those pictures of them holding hands ever since they were born need to all be put in a big frame someday. Maybe you can still make them do it when they're older. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts