Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Just Keep Going, Just Keep Going

This has been my mantra for the past few days.

I only have a couple of days left at work, which I am extremely grateful for. I was able to receive fluids today, which I am also grateful for. I just wish my house would magically clean itself and that I could somehow keep any solid food down. Despite being hydrated, I feel as though I am starving and there is really no way around that.

Thankfully, Eliza has been a real gem (when she is with me, at least). Nathan has three finals this week and was forced to go to campus tonight. Although I knew I would only be with Eliza for a couple of hours before she went to sleep, I was worried about being too tired to take care of her. Thankfully, she played with her toys and was okay with not going outside.
She then cuddled with me and watched her new favorite show, Wheel of Fortune (she loves shouting out letters). She also watched one of her favorite Yo Gabba Gabba songs while I threw up. Sometimes, she's a pretty chill baby.
Only a few more weeks and we'll be living with Nathan's parents. I can't wait to be near family!

3 comments:

  1. Eliza is getting more and more beautiful!!! I'm so glad she was good for you and I hope you'll be able to eat without it coming back up soon. Also, I can't wait to see you. I know I say that every time, but it's true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, that is so hard. I feel for you. Hang in there! It's possible that maybe halfway through or near the end, it will get a little better like last time. You can do it! Also, sometimes they take twins early, right? Not like you want to be induced, but it shaves a few miserable weeks off the pregnancy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited for you guys as you get to ready to start a new chapter in your lives, but we sure will miss you around here.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts