Wednesday, June 22, 2011

About That...

Even though Nathan likes to make fun of ultrasound pictures, I thought I would post our most recent ones. Baby A was nice enough to give us a nice side view, and we managed to get a fairly decent picture of the little one.
Baby B wasn't as cooperative. He/she faced forward the entire time, and I couldn't stop laughing as I looked at the image. I said something like, "It looks like an alien!" And it did! I have proof!
The doctor then said, "You can't say that...at least not until they are teenagers and ruining your life."

(Note: You can see Baby A's head here too. That's not just Baby B...obviously. I just thought I'd clarify.)

3 comments:

  1. I love ultrasound pictures. It's a form of proof of life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually LOVE ultrasound! We have Eldon's framed in his room in one of those collage frames! I just love looking at it and then looking at him! It's so amazing! I love seeing the twins! I am so sorry you are so sick! I hope you are able to feel a little better and maybe eat something! Yay about 2 meals! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh crap did fire in the sky happen to you and now you are impregnated with one or more alien babies who will then enact village of the damned up in here? and maybe one will invent a superflu and have the stand happen? oh man oh man oh man.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts