Saturday, August 28, 2010

Farewell, Fellow Robbins!

Tod and Pamela Robbins, two of our closest friends, moved to Seattle this month. Although they are not technically related to us, they feel like family.
Before they left town, we had the chance to meet for ice cream and see their tiny new baby. 
Clara is perfection.
It's strange how holding a newborn baby makes you feel. I've forgotten what it was like to be around a baby so small and fragile. Eliza is much more durable these days. No longer is she a premature baby, unable to fit even into premie clothing; She is active and rowdy. And compared to Clara, she looks like a giant.
Kudos to all of those mothers who juggle toddlers and newborns. I don't know if I will ever be brave enough to join your ranks.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, what a sweet little one. Also, I LURRRRRRRVE your bangs. You're so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't even tell you how terrified I am to someday have two. It horrifies me. I know someday it will seem more manageable but I am right there with you. Super cute baby. Super cute bangs.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we miss you too. Great shots by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bah, it's not that hard. You can totally do it. Time for another one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hooray for a bang shot! They look so good and cute and wonderful. You should be proud and everyone at SD should be court martialed for not even noticing.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts