Monday, January 25, 2010

The Best 40 Dollars Ever Spent on KSL

After hearing about the wonders of the Jumperoo from several of our friends, Nathan and I were finally convinced to buy Eliza one. We had a gift certificate to Walmart, but saw the Jumperoo was $85.00 there. Yes. $85.00. On our budget, we simply couldn't justify that- even with a gift certificate.

A couple of nights later, I checked the classifieds on KSL....and voila! We found a brand new Jumperoo for less than half the price. Eliza has been a happy camper these days. So have Nathan and I.Eliza, who constantly needs some sort of stimulation, has finally met her match. In a few minutes, her needs for entertainment are satisfied and she is worn out. Mercifully.
However, there is one thing the Jumperoo DOESN'T have. Eliza examines the toys...And sees that they don't compare.......to her fists.Ahh! Sweet relief!Best part of all- it's free!

8 comments:

  1. She is a beautiful baby! Like a little doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. I love getting things on sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously Celia, she is beautiful! I LOVE her big eyes. I'm so happy you were able to find one for that price! Fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We got a jumperoo off Craigslist and LOVED it. They're so great for keeping those younger ones entertained!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Eliza is getting sooooo big! (Do I say that every time I comment on a post with her in it? Haha.) I wish we could drive down there right now! Miss you guys! I love the bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way to be frugal! Seriously, buy anything used that can be sanitized, because they aren't going to use it for that long!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts