Wednesday, January 13, 2010

An Award?

My sister-in-law and friend, Jenny, has extended the Lemonade Award to my blog. I'm not exactly sure what this means, but it made me feel loved. Thanks, Jenny! Now, I suppose it's my turn to list the blogs I enjoy reading. So, this will be all of the ones in my sidebar that are recently updated. Haha.


I'm not sure what the rules are for this, so I mostly wanted to say: Thank you, kind blogging friends, for being so awesome. You have given me great support, advice, and encouragement. Futhermore, many of you have been a source of inspiration, showing me I can survive some of life's greatest challenges. I especially appreciate all of the many posts that have brought a smile to my face.

Blogging has been quite different than what I expected. It's pleasantly surprising to feel so interconnected with my fellow man (or woman). Mix and mingle. Become friends (if you already aren't). I'm sure you'd get along.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad I've given you a person with whom you can talk about anything you want hahaha.
    And share funny things over email dealing with stupid people.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for naming me! Blogging has definitely opened up a whole new world for me! I have always been avid about preserving memories (through photographs, scrapbooks, journals, etc.) so blogging just gave me a new means to do that! I don't mind sharing my life with others, and I hope someone will enjoy what I have to share! I love getting to see my sweet little cousin on here too! I also enjoy reading your other friend's blogs, including you, Boob Nazi. Haha! Have a good day and enjoy your "lemonade"!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woohoo! Also, I totally thought your husband was commenting on my blog and I thought it was hilarious. I'll just automatically assume it's you in the future though :)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts