Friday, December 4, 2009

I Can See the Sign, Warning:

Nervous Breakdown Looming- 15 Miles Ahead.

And at the rate Eliza has been going the past couple of days, I should be there any minute.

Two days, ladies and gentlemen. She has been crying straight for TWO DAYS. After sleeping through the night on Tuesday, convincing me she was cured of all ills, her fussiness has returned with a vengeance. And just like Bruce Willis, she is NOT going down without a fight.

I'm praying she feels better. I know she is hurting. I suppose I need to work more on seeing her as the victim- not me. But goodness, it breaks my heart to be completely helpless. Truly, I hate this.

3 comments:

  1. Celia! Have you called the doctor? I am so sorry! God bless you guys. I hope she gets better! (and i hope you don't end up with an emotional breakdown...)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so sorry!! I hope you can figure out what is making her so sad!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts