Wednesday, January 1, 2014

New Year's Eve

Nathan and I went on a date and hired an actual babysitter! This never happens! The only people who have watched our kids when we have gone out have been our parents and Becca. We decided to ring the New Year in properly, though, and hang out with some adult friends. Two girls in our neighborhood were nice enough to come over and watch our kids. I made sure they had lots of treats and knew how to work the television before we left (those things were always important to me when I was babysitting). We then went to a mini party at our friend Rachel's house. We played games, ate good food, and had a wonderful time.




 And, of course, it wouldn't be a true celebration without some glass bottles of Coke. I'm glad we started off the New Year with a new habit of actually going out on dates. Hopefully, we can make this a regular thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

A Penny For Your Thoughts