Friday, October 18, 2013

Finger Painting

It's getting to the point where it's too cold to go outside everyday and play. I'm getting to the point where I am desperate for any new ways to entertain two toddlers all day in this tiny condo. Eliza enjoys coloring, painting, drawing, and puzzles. The babies also enjoy puzzles, but aren't really old enough to appreciate coloring or drawing.

Today, I put some paint into ziploc bags, taped the bags to the door, and allowed the boys to push the colors around. They were mildly entertained.
 Elliott is not impressed.
 I have a feeling it's going to be a long winter. I already miss summer.

1 comment:

  1. I've thought about doing this too, but was worried Anna would have the same reaction Elliot did. I guess if I get really desperate I can give it a try. Haha.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts