Monday, July 12, 2010

Back in the Water

For our family night last week, Nathan, Brandon, Eliza and I went to the pool. This time, we were equipped with a baby raft. Although Eliza found her mobility was somewhat limited, she discovered the float allowed her more freedom as she kicked her arms and legs.


She happily played until she exhausted herself of all energy.  She was so tired she literally almost fell asleep in the water. After an hour and a half, she contently laid her head on the float, smiled up at us, and yawned. I can't wait to sign her up for swimming lessons one day.

3 comments:

  1. She is so cute! I couldn't get the video to play, but I can imagine the cuteness. Noah has that same floaty in blue. We're so excited to use it next week on vacation. I hope he likes it as much as Eliza!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't get it to play either. You can make up for this by letting me see this in action. :) I'm soooooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that baby float! I want one!

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts