Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Me? Grow up?

Tonight, Nathan and I have fabulous plans. I have been sick with strep throat this week, while Nathan has been overwhelmed with finals. But tonight, we are doing something fun. And by that, I mean:
- We're playing this:
- Watching this (in our living room on our mattress in front of the big screen tv):
 
- And treating ourselves to some sweets:
None of these things require speaking (whcih I am unable to do) or energy (which Nathan has none of).

And as I type this, I hear Nathan breathing as though he is asleep. Typical.

3 comments:

  1. Sounds like a good night to me! I'm going to find chocolate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you need anything, let me know I'll leave it on your doorstep and run. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for date nights at home! Watching movies on our air mattress in front of the TV is my favorite. It's like I can break all the rules. :)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts