Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Merry Christmas!

These past few weeks, I have been too anxious and busy to blog. Moving boxes, daily discussions with our loan officer, faxing documents daily, trying to work, preparing for Christmas, and mothering three children has kept me pretty busy. Today, though, it was easy to forget about all of those worries and simply enjoy my family.

I am so grateful for the Christmas season. I am blessed to have my family here and my family in the Carolinas. As I looked at my babies, it was easy to remember what Christmas is all about. It is about a precious child. I am thankful for Him, my Savior, and for His birth. 

Joy to the world, the Lord is come.


2 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas! I love you! I can't wait to see you all soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe how big your boys are getting!!! SUCH a cute photo.

    I nominated you for the Liebster award today :)

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts