Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Remember, Remember

Last year, Ashley, Becca, and I burned little paper men in honor of Guy Fawkes Day. 
These men were twisted out of a list of negative things in our lives. For instance, my said: 
 These were the things I wanted to “burn” out of my life. I am ashamed that "Mafia Wars" was on that list. Haha. There is NO excuse for that!
 
Well, I am happy to report that a year later, nearly all of these negative things are gone. The burning worked! 
Eliza doesn’t have colic or scream. I have a great job that allows me to work from home when needed and another part time job that allows me to work from home completely and tutor students. Nathan is also gainfully employed and our debt is quickly evaporating. I am also proud to report that I definitely do not play Mafia Wars or have time for vanity.  Additionally, my love for chocolate is nearing extinction. Who would have thought!?

As for the sleeplessness and zombie nightmares….we are still working on those :)

6 comments:

  1. YAY! I love you all! This post made me very very happy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had a record of what was on my list! We should have done that again this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy things have picked up for you.

    And p.s. your boobs look HUGE in those pictures. I'm just saying...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I need a list to burn. I'm glad you and your little family are doing better. I like you guys.

    ReplyDelete

A Penny For Your Thoughts